Become a VIP Member & Get 60% OFF RRP Prices to find out more Click Here
Face RRP $224 VIP $89
Face & Neck RRP $274 VIP $109
Face + Neck + Décolletage RRP $324 VIP $129
Micro-needling works by using tiny needles to create small punctures, or ‘micro-channels’ in the skin. This stimulates the healing response of the deeper layers and encourages your skin to make new, collagen-rich tissue.
The micro-channels created during the treatment allow active cosmecueticals to penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin to deliver even more powerful results.
Our NanoSkin micro-needling device , works at such a high speed you do not need anaesthetic cream before treatment.
For faster visible results, we combine our nanoskin micro-needling with an overnight skin treatment to achieve an enhanced skin resurfacing effect designed to target hormonal pigmentation, acne scarring, deep wrinkles and fine lines.
We recommend 6-8 weeks in between treatments to continually build your collagen and elastin.
Recovery time for micro-needling is minimal, you may only experience some redness and sensitivity for 24-72 hours post treatment before the healing begins and the new, glowing skin starts to reveal itself. Your skin will also be more sensitive to the sun post-treatment, so ensure you apply an SPF 30-50, such as Skinstitute Age Defence SPF50 48hrs post treatment.
- MUST NOT have open wounds, active infections or pustular acne in the areas to be treated
- MUST NOT be taking photosensitising medication eg. Isotretinoin/Accutane – within the last 6 months
- MUST NOT be pregnant or breastfeeding in the last 3 months
- MUST NOT have epilepsy, eczema or psoriasis
- MUST NOT be undergoing cancer treatments or cancer medications in the last 5yrs
- MUST cleanse (not exfoliate) and avoid all other skincare or cosmetics one night before treatment.
- MUST NOT have had unprotected sun exposure (including tanning beds and fake tan creams) in the last 2 weeks
- MUST NOT have used Retinol or Tretinoin (Vitamin A) within the last 1 week
- MUST NOT have had Microneedling in the last 6 weeks
- MUST NOT have had a Chemical Peel, IPL or Microdermabrasion within the last 4 weeks
- MUST NOT have had Anti-wrinkle Injections or Fillers within the last 2 weeks
- MUST NOT scratch, pick, rub or abrade any after peeling
- MUST NOT shower, cleanse, wet and/or touch the treatment area until next morning after treatment, use only water or neuttral cleanser
- MUST AVOID sweating, swimming, exercise or application of skincare and cosmetics on treatment area for minimum 24 hours and until any redness, inflammation, irritation, discomfort or swelling subsides.
- MUST AVOID unprotected sun exposure and use SPF 30-50 skincare eg. Skinstitute Age Defence SPF 50
- MUST AVOID active skin care such as strong cleansers, exfoliants, toners, retinol, vitamin c etc for minimum 1 week and until any after peeling subsides