Become a VIP Member & Get 60% OFF RRP Prices to find out more Click Here
Face RRP $124 VIP $49
Face + Neck RRP $174 VIP $69
Face+Neck+Decolletage RRP $224 VIP $89
Microdermaplaning or Dermaplaning is an innovative exfoliation and skin levelling treatment that removes dead skin cells and vellus hair, aka peach fuzz. See an instant improvement in skin texture and tone, while the long-term effects are increased cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and dark spots, reduction of acne scarring, and the removal of fine facial hair. Suitable for normal to dry skin with light or dark skin tone.
- MUST NOT have open wounds, active infections or pustular acne in the areas to be treated
- MUST NOT have Herpes I or II
- MUST NOT be pregnant or breastfeeding in the last 3 months
- MUST NOT have epilepsy
- MUST NOT be undergoing cancer treatments or cancer medications in the last 5yrs
- MUST cleanse (not exfoliate) and avoid all other skincare or cosmetics one night before treatment.
- MUST NOT have had unprotected sun exposure (including tanning beds and fake tan creams) in the last 2 weeks
- MUST NOT have had Laser Resurfacing within the last 6 months
- MUST NOT have had Microneedling in the last 6 weeks
- MUST NOT have had a Chemical Peel, IPL or Microdermabrasion within the last 4 weeks
- MUST NOT have had Anti-wrinkle Injections or Fillers within the last 2 weeks
- MUST NOT shower, cleanse, wet and/or touch the treatment area until next morning after treatment, use only water or neuttral cleanser
- MUST AVOID sweating, swimming, exercise or application of skincare and cosmetics on treatment area for minimum 24 hours.
- MUST AVOID unprotected sun exposure and use SPF 30-50 skincare eg. Skinstitute Age Defence SPF 50
- MUST AVOID active skin care such as strong cleansers, exfoliants, toners, retinol, vitamin c etc for minimum 1 week and until any after peeling subsides