- MUST NOT have open wounds or active infections in the areas to be treated
- MUST NOT be taking photosensitising medication eg. Isotretinoin/Accutane – within the last 6 months
- MUST NOT be pregnant or breastfeeding in the last 3 months
- MUST NOT have epilepsy, eczema or psoriasis
- MUST NOT have past or current cancer
- NOT suitable for very dark skin types
- MUST cleanse (not exfoliate) and avoid all other skincare or cosmetics one night before treatment.
- MUST NOT have had unprotected sun exposure (including tanning beds and fake tan creams) in the last 2 weeks
- MUST NOT have used Retinol or Tretinoin (Vitamin A) within the last 1 weeks
- MUST NOT have had Laser Resurfacing within the last 6 months
- MUST NOT have had Microneedling in the last 6 weeks
- MUST NOT have had a Chemical Peel, IPL or Microdermabrasion within the last 4 weeks
- MUST NOT have had Anti-wrinkle Injections or Fillers within the last 2 weeks
- MUST NOT scratch, pick, rub or abrade any after peeling
- MUST NOT shower, cleanse, wet and/or touch the treatment area until next morning after treatment, use only water or neutral cleanser
- MUST AVOID sweating, swimming, exercise or application of skincare and cosmetics on treatment area for minimum 24 hours and until any redness, inflammation, irritation, discomfort or swelling subsides.
- MUST AVOID unprotected sun exposure and use SPF 30-50 skincare eg. Skinstitute Age Defence SPF 50
- MUST AVOID active skin care such as strong cleansers, exfoliants, toners, retinol, vitamin c etc for minimum 1 week and until any after peeling subsides
Ausmed IPL Photorejuvenation
Become a VIP Member & Get 60% OFF RRP Prices to find out more Click Here
Face Only - RRP $124 VIP $49
Face + Neck - RRP $174 VIP $69
Face + Neck + Decolletage - RRP $224 VIP $89
IPL Photorejuvenation is an advanced skin photorejuvenation treatment which utilises the power of intense pulse light to effectively target and reduce unwanted blemishes such as sun damaged pigmentation, redness and acne.
The pulses of light selectively targets the skin concern and converts it to heat which help break down the unwanted cells which contain melanin (pigmentation) or haemaglobin (capillaries).
An overnight skin treatment is used in conjunction with IPL Photorejuvenation for enhanced skin renewal designed to target Sun damaged Pigmentation, acne, redness, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
Your skin will also be more sensitive to the sun post-treatment, so ensure you apply an SPF 30-50, such as Skinstitute Age Defence SPF50 48hrs post treatment.
We utilise the TGA Approved Ausmed IPL System, it's quality and effectiveness have led to it being known as the gold standard of IPL systems worldwide due to its excellent results in treating a variety of skin concerns.